The basic principles of creation of a system of a risk management at the enterprise:
- The principle of dependence of the subject of economy on an opportunity to manage effectively risk at all levels
- The matching principle of level of the accepted investment risks and level of profitability of investment transactions
- The principle of obligatory availability of area of permissible values between risk level, profitability and production financial stability
- Principle of conscious need for adoption of risks
- The principle of controllability the accepted risks
- The principle of compliance of level of the accepted risks to resource opportunities of the subject of economy
- Accounting principle of a temporary factor at risk management
- The principle of providing conditions of coordinated management in risk management process for stimulation of increase in efficiency of use of investments
- Accounting principle of a possibility of transfer of risk
At creation of a system of a risk management at the enterprise needs application of a combination of structural and organizational and process and functional approaches which considers risk level, risk management measures, the main actions for risk management, management process and organizational structures of risk management and their function.
According to specialists the organizational structure of a system of a risk management has to represent the matrix structure based on interaction of a vertical of functional departments with a horizontal of the directions of development around the main methods and acceptances of risk management process namely: risk assessment, perspective development, preventive actions, self-insurance, insurance, control and monitoring of integrated and residual risks.
What will allow to adapt more flexibly to various factors of uncertainty, using various risk management methods.