Risks of public administration bodies are a group of risks that reflects the impact on the public administration system of internal factors of public administration bodies.
Such as limitation of powers, corruption, inconsistency of divisions (departments, departments, departments), development of bureaucracy and administrative facilities, lack of shots and also other factors.
These risks affect both the entire internal structure of the elements of the system under study and the associated risks and factors of their occurrence.
Risks of public administration bodies are divided into:
- risk of inconsistency of units;
- risk of lack of highly qualified personnel;
- risk of internal corruption;
- risk of underfunding;
- risk of dissatisfaction of other entities of the system;
- risk of bureaucracy;
- the risk of reform;
- risk of limited powers;
- risk of administrative apparatus expansion;
- risk of failure to achieve strategic goals and objectives;
- other risks related to the activities of public administration bodies.
Indicators of identification of this risk group are: